Sunday, November 9, 2008

Candles

Candles
August 2008

I am officially not a fan of being busy anymore. *Hopefully* I can get back on track with my blogging soon. I need some ideas for new shots...thoughts? Any places to recommend?

This shot was taken at St. Paul's Catholic Church downtown As cool as these candles look, what they represent makes me very sad. :(

On a happier note, two of my photographs are going to be auctioned off at the RTCS Anniversary Dinner this Friday night. I chose "Stockholm" and "Bat and Ball" to be printed and framed...they look great! It's so crazy to think that a photograph I took could be hanging up in a stranger's house someday!

2 comments:

Christine said...

that was at St. Pauls in Oakland. On my 18th Bday =)

Jess said...

I love love love this photo!!!!!!!!!!